Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Core: Arenas of Combat Contest - Day 3

Today I did a few small changes to one of the interior rooms and a few new cover objects outside. The major change between this version and the last one is lighting changes, skybox and lighting were changed to be night. 

I also managed to fix a huge issue with the weapon pickup system, tomorrow I'm going to finish implementing it and seeing if I can find a way to add health and ammo pickups.

Here are a few screenshots of the current version.





The only major layout changes I can really think of atm is more development of the interiors. I also think that maybe adding a way for player's to climb up to the windows in the back area would be pretty cool. Though I'll have to try and figure out a way to do it without doing annoying prop climbing.

I'm thinking that I'll begin really artpassing here in the next couple of days. If I keep my current pace of updates I'll probably be finished well before the deadline. 

No comments:

Post a Comment