Sunday, July 2, 2023

Karesansui WiP a5

 Been working on this Koth map for TF2. Main issue with the layout so far is that mid plays very defensively for the enemy team. I think I might have gotten it into a state where it might not be so hard to attack, waiting to see how it playtests.

If mid plays well I'm going to focus more on some of the routes into it. The spawn area feels super underdeveloped right now, just flat with limited options for defending from forward holds.

I really like the overall layout though; I have a bunch of little hills and caves and I like how they interlock into mid. Kinda want to enable more scout movement too, I had a cool double jump to high ground route but I think I may have unintentionally removed it in this version.

Here are the current screens.















No comments:

Post a Comment