Friday, July 8, 2022

koth_blackwater_a5

I stated this map last year but abandoned it to focus on other projects, recently though I've been motivated by the Spring Cleaning Mapathon to work on it again. I've had it playtested a bit and have made decent improvements to the layout, focusing mostly so far on the staging area before the point and the middle building.

There are still a few things that need improving. Some of the back areas and connecter feel a little bit too awkward at the moment. I'd also like to rework the entire spawn section of the map, it's all pretty placeholder.

Here are some screenshots of the current version below, if you'd like to compare a bit you can click here to find the first post I did back in 2021. You can download this version of the map here.









No comments:

Post a Comment