Tuesday, July 20, 2021

A Few Level Layouts

 Here are a few layouts I made which didn't pan out. 


This one was going to be a quick CTF level. Felt too small and had sightline issues. Pretty boring overall.

This was going to be the start of a HL2 EP2 level in which a player navigates through a cave to find an underground Combine base. I never really sat down the actually make the map. Might still make it?

CS:GO style map for Pavlov. I hate Unreal BSP so I only made about half of it before I decided to stop. May try and make a CS:GO map with it? Not sure yet.

Another Pavlov map that died because the tools suck. Was going to be a western style level overlooking a cliff face. 

A CTF level that I made today. The middle section felt bad and I don't really feel like fixing it.



No comments:

Post a Comment