Thursday, December 31, 2020

HAPPY NEW YEAR

 


LET'S GOOOOOOO

For this new year I'd like to write even more than I did last year. My last year's resolution was to write more and I think I did an okay job at doing that. I'd also like to do more mapping projects, I want this to be my most productive year yet, I think I'll start out by doing a Shipment remake for Half-Life 1. Also maybe also enter more LD contest, they're super fun to do.

I'd also like to try and focus more on modeling a bit. I did spend more time with Blender like I said in last years post but I DO need to keep up with working in it. I made some okay models and learned most of the basic stuff. I can make a simple model, uv it, and get it compiled in Source pretty reliably.

Lately I've also been wanting to spend more time with programming and website design stuff. I think it'd be fun to learn.

Anyway, see ya next year! 😁


No comments:

Post a Comment