Sunday, February 9, 2020

Necropolis WIP

This is a TF2 mapping project I've been working on for the past week or so, a recreation of the map Necropolis from Overwatch. I started it because I thought it would play well as a VSH map, and also it seems like good practice.



I need to go through and readjust some rough spots but I got the base layout about finished. I want to try and go all out with TF2's Egypt assets and artpass it as best as I can. Artpassing is something I really need to get better at.

The last time I did something with the Egypt theme was with a map I made a few years ago called vsh_casbah. I think I did a decent job back then, looking at it now though it looks a bit blocky in places.



I've improved a lot since then and I hope to show it with this mew map. 😁 

No comments:

Post a Comment