Friday, February 7, 2020

Blogger App

I'm writing this post from the Blogger app and I just want to write out a few of my thoughts on it.

The UI is sleek and modern in appearance but its lacking a lot of features from the web version. I can't access any of my blogs visitor stats and I can't edit my blogs settings. The word processing has also been stripped back with no way to add heading tags or any other more advanced stuff.

To be honest I wouldn't mind the stripped back features if they added a way to look at your reading list. Reading through blogs in bed is a comfy way to go to sleep but I guess I'll need to find a different app to manage my list.

Here's a picture of my bedroom's window this morning. There no options to scale the picture so it'll probably end up breaking in my theme. Which is probably more of my fault for using such an old one. Weirdly enough it started snowing right as I took this picture. 😄


No comments:

Post a Comment